Thursday 23 January 2014

Avon Red Lipstick


I ordered this as it was in an offer that included a clutch bag, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. It was a bargain deal as I absolutely love both the eyeshadow and this red lipstick. The packaging I feel doesn't look cheap and has held up for being bashed around in my bag.


Its a lovely rich red with blue undertones so it will make your teeth look whiter.


You don't need many applications at all, the only problem I have is that It does smudge quite easily so I suggest using a red lipliner and colouring all of your lip, apply the lipstick with a lip brush and then use a 1ply tissue and use translucent powder and dab it over your lips with the tissue on this should help seal it.

If you would like a video on how to make red lipstick last and not transfer then leave me a comment and I shall be happy to do this for you.

x

2 comments:

  1. amazing post and blog
    I've followed your blog, it would be great if you do the same <3
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete