Thursday 16 January 2014

Benefit Dallas Bronzer



This is my little sister Penny, she is modelling Dallas that I have used as a contour. I don't neccessarily have many bronzers so I felt that I needed this in my collection especially as Benefit is my favourite make-up brand and has been for many years. I think its a lovely colour and isn't too dark, i feel you can use it as a natural contour or bronzer.




I am really happy with this bronzer as it is the right tone for both mine and Penny's faces' and we aren't exactly the most tanned of people. It doesn't have any glitter within it either so you can wear it as a natural bronzer or as a contour all over your face. Next time your at a Benefit counter have a look!

This retails for £23.50 and you can buy it here.

I've got many Benefit posts on the way so make sure that your subscribed to my blog then you won't miss them.

x

2 comments: