Friday 31 January 2014

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base


As my skincare routine is pretty basic I wanted to incorporate another step that can help my skin. I am only 19 so anti-ageing I believe isn't an option at this point and after logging onto the Bobbi Brown website I came across this vitamin enriching face base that I can apply just before moisturising or as a moisturiser.


It comes in a little pot like this which holds 50ml so you do get a lot of product. It smells divine and helps me to wake up in the morning, I apply it with my fingers and just rub it in, it's extremely smooth and melts into your skin.




This face base includes; Shea Butter, Carrot and Vitamins C & E. Vitamins C & E help to protect your skin against environmental damage which is a bonus because our skin is not cared for enough against the environment. This hasn't irritated my skin, but I have very easy skin to care for as I rarely have issues with spots at all. If you would like to see a face care routine comment below.

This retails at the price of £37.50 and you can buy it off the Bobbi Brown website here. 

x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this looks awesome, I have just started using anti-wrinkle cream round my eyes, can never start too early

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete