Sunday 12 January 2014

Christmas & New Year sales! (Beauty)

This is the first year where I was stalking the sales on both clothes websites and make-up sites. Here are  a couple of items that I bought with Christmas money. I only bought a couple of items from Beauty Bay. As i've explained to you I fell ill and this means that I straggle to go on a proper shopping trips, i'm sure there are many other people in the same place. Enjoy.

URBAN DECAY- Black Market, 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Set 



This set is travel size of the 24/7 Glide-on Pencils, it includes 5 exclusive new shades. I think this set is great for a beginner in make-up. As i've only had the full size black 24/7 liner its great to test out different colours. 

Here are swatches of each colour in order of how they are in the packet. 
West, Desperation, Black Market, Riot, Apathy & Ink. 

Desperation is an unusual colour its like a muted grey- great for a smokey eye!
Riot is a beautiful colour a lovely vibrant purple, the picture washes out how lovely this colour is, it also include iridescent bits of glitter, it doesn't irritate my eye. 
Apathy, i'm not normally that much for green shades but this is a lovely khaki green and would look great for a different kind of smokey eye and will also make individuals who have brown eyes make their eye's pop!
Ink is also a lovely colour and contains bits of iridescent glitter that just add so much to the colour.

I'm extremely pleased with these colours, here is the link for where you can buy them. Their also good value for money as the whole pack is just £18.20.

Schwarzkopf OSIS- Dust it, Mattifying powder


This powder works as much as you back combing your hair, drop a light dusting of this powder at the roots and rub, this will give you a lot of volume. 

I was unable to find this product from where I bought it from, sorry. 

I have ordered a couple of items from topshop, if you would like to see what I got in the sales just leave me a comment. I'm still waiting for them to arrive. 

x

4 comments:

  1. wow! those are good eye-liner, great post!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I may buy the urban decay liners you hero ���� x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent regretted it! The colours are different too- especially desperation

      x

      Delete