Wednesday 29 January 2014

Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter



This is my little sister Penny as you can see from the previous two posts on the Benefit Coralista blusher and Dallas bronzer she wanted to get involved on my blog so I used her for my model for this highlighter. 


After Benefit's high beam this is my second favourite highlighter that Benefit does. This I would say is a little more bronzed than the High Beam as that has a lot more pink tones wear as this is the highlighter is between High Beam and Sun Beam.

Girl Meets Pearl comes in a twist up tube, this i think is a bonus as you won't overuse product like you could do with the High Beam and Sun Beam applicators. Overall I love this highlighter and it is perfect for mine and Penny's skin tone which is fair, however I did use this on holiday when I had a tan and it looked amazing so i'm sure it would look great on all skin tones.

Girl Meets Pearl is a little more expensive than High Beam and Sun Beam retailing at £24.50 whereas the High Beam and Sun Beam are only £19.50.  Here is the link where you can buy this from.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment