Friday 10 January 2014

BOBBI BROWN Caviar & Oyster Palette





 From the left: White, Sandy Pearl, Pink Opal & Grey Sky
From the left: Plum Steel, Pearl Oyster, Heather Grey & Rich Caviar

I bought this palette a couple of few weeks ago and to say the least i was pretty let down at the pay off with these Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and Sparkle (which i thought was a highlight). It was way to expensive when it was on the website however, i took a trip to Cheshire Oaks with my boyfriend and spotted it there, at a discounted price of £45. The pictures I have placed above are of all the eyeshadows in the palette. To be fair some colours are better than others and I have learnt to work with them, however I wish i had read some reviews so I knew what I was buying. For the price of £45 and you get 8 'high end' eyeshadows you can't really go wrong I just really wish there was better pay off.

Thank you for reading

x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11591359/?claim=s7x2g4ttyjg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. such a nice paltte *_* the colours are very nice! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous. I'll check your blog out :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. they are beautiful & with there being so many colours you can get so many different looks from it!

      x

      Delete