Tuesday 21 January 2014

Benefit's Coralista Blusher




This is my little sister Penny she wanted to be included in my blog as she loves make-up, hair and nails stuff. She is modelling Benefit's Coralista blusher which is personanlly my favourite blusher of all time as you can see from the picture below it has been extremely well loved. 



As you can tell by the name it is a Coral pink based blush that has little bits of iridescent gold glitter which makes this a lovely colour to wear in spring and summer. However I still wear it all year round as I love it. 

If you are looking to start your benefit blusher collection I would look to buy this as it is extremely easy blush to apply and doesn't look garish whilst on. I JUST LOVE IT!

Coralista retails for £23.50 and you can buy it here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment