Friday 17 January 2014

Wishlist #1

This is a bonus post as I usually post every other day but I just want everything at the moment and thought it would be nice to share it with you!



1. Can we just take a moment appreciate this gorgeous spring collection from Yves Saint Laurent! Normally I don't go for bright pink lips as i'm more of a nude/vampy kind of person- but this collection is STUNNING! & how good does Cara Delevingne look. 

2. I've wanted so many items from Topshop, however i'm having trouble saving the photos in good quality so i'm going to leave links to a couple of pieces I wouldn't mind having.
Snake Coin Bag- I believe this would be a wardrobe staple. It's so different & I wouldn't have my boyfriend moaning about how I have so many bags the same. The price isn't bad at all either at just £20. 
Embossed Check Crossbody Bag- I'm going bag crazy this week, I love my accessories and this is so different. It looks so casual but still eye-catching, I'd love to use this bag on a shopping trip with my friends as it isn't heavy at all. The price is steep for what it is at £40. 

3. Again problems with getting a decent picture. I've been scouring the internet for a good gloppy fedora for the summer as I believe they can really make an outfit & i'm so happy to have found one that I love. It's called the Black Oversized Floppy Fedora

I ordered a couple of items off Topshop after the sales if you would like to see a haul comment here or like the post on Blog Lovin'. 

Thanks

x

No comments:

Post a Comment